This is a list of characters who originally appeared in the Magicians series and were later adapted to the SYFY TV series. It is a work in progress that will include items, locations, and organizations from all three books and the upcoming graphic novel.
Read more >
some of you might know that I wrote an unofficial the magicians Dnd book that is free of access for everyone ( link here ) while many of the world building comes from this wiki, I had to dig around for missing information or to gather more information that this wiki provides
I would like to share the knowledge and put it to the pages that could benefit to have more infos but I don't want to be a buildozer and rework stuff people already wrote. So I would like to have the ok of the admins to do so or something...
Anyway let me know
xcRead more >
As we know as of Wednesday’s episode. Quinten from time-line 23 said the vision he saw was Julia opening a door at the end of world. Question what is the monster he said he saw on the other side?
- 1. One or all of the Old Gods.
- 2. Maybe the first dragon. As a result of a Book quote. About how the further you go fon looking at the origins of Magic. Eventually the turtles which was used in the quote, would start to look like dragons.
- 3. Speaking of Turtles. In the Books, Fillory is held by several turtles. So maybe they put this as a reference to the books, with the monster being something similar. As the TV version, Fillory is on a disk.
- Galleries: Character (main and recurring) and episode galleries take precedence over any other, such as for items or locations.
- Locations: Create articles for locations explored
canonically - TV and series - and fill out redlinks for New York,
based on what is explored in the series, and for planets. The
Neitherlands' location articles need to be better fleshed out.
- Points of Interest: Specialized articles concerning locations of importance explored within the series. (ex. the Fountains of the Neitherlands, Safehouses, etc)
- Artifacts: Articles need to be created for objects and magical artifacts present in the series.
- Species: Articles need to be created for Humans, as well as any other species found in the material.
Basic point of the blog is to show what kind of changes, you would like to do if you could change something in the Magicians. I will speak in generalizations as I don't feel like detailing two point of views.
1. Magic: Magic would be explained as the mysterious power to make events that transcend reason and physics, but at the same time originates from them. Magic would be explained as normally working within science, and rarely completely discarding the laws of science and physics. The reason for this as while magic can do things like render something to Elemental Non-Existence. It shouldn't be done, as breaking the laws of physics completely can without the proper control and understanding can damage reality.
Science is what holds reality …Read more >
Hi Everyone! today I am going to tell you all my favortite characters in the TV shows. My first favortie charcter is Alice Quinn because se can truen invisiable and can being nonliving things to life. I also can relate to Alice because she is always shy and worried about what others might think about her and her familey, Alice is also brave and couragest. And also Alice dates Quentin Coldwater but then later brakes up with hime and then dates Penny.
And my second Favortie character is Quentin Coldwater because he is the main character and he is cute. Quentin always beleaved in magic and loves to do magic tricks untill he found out that he has real magic in him. Also Quentin dates Alice Quinn and then Alice brakes up with him and dates penn…Read more >
You can rename pages. This did not occurr to me beforehand lol.Read more >
The cast of the new SyFy drama The Magicians (TV series) was at New York Comic Con! In attendance were executive producers John McNamara and Sera Gamble, along with cast members Jason Ralph, Stella Maeve, Olivia Taylor Dudley, Hale Appleman, Arjun Gupta and Summer Bishil. They hung out for some Q&A and provided fans with a first look at the show.
The Magicians is based off of the book trilogy and follows a group of grad students as they learn to wield magic.
Read more >
WAHOO! Rejoice, The Magicians, fans...because the book series is coming to you on SyFy. The trailer was just released, check it out!
There are some pretty awesome magic scenes in the trailer...we can't wait to see it all! |Read more about the show here...Read more >