- "I'm Iris, messenger goddess, bon vivant, rainbow aficionado."
Iris was a messenger goddess who helped remove the body of the Nameless.
Becoming a God
Iris was once a human magician and a member of the Library. She along with Baccuss, Aengus, and Heka became gods after sealing and bounding a stone that contained the power of a god into themselves.
To be added
It’s unknown how she was before her apotheosis to goddesshood, she showed the typical indifferent traits found in most gods. However Iris appeared somewhat different than her pseudo-god brethren. She appeared to enjoy the task of creating new worlds. On occasion she said she would do a miracle or two such as curing a sick child, mostly as to keep up morale with humanity. However when the Monster was released she did whatever she could to survive.
Magic and Abilities
- Divine Physiology: Iris is a deity, a primordial race of beings with vast magical power.
- Immortality: Iris is immortal, having existed during the times of Ancient Greece.
- Divine Magician: Iris possesses an innate magical source unaffected by the Plumber shutting off the Wellspring.
- World Creation: Iris is able to create entire worlds on her own. She created an extradimensional lab, where she experiments with her creations.
- Telekinesis: Iris is able to move objects with her mind. Her masterful control enables her to inflict deep cuts on someone, even powerful enough to kill a god.
- Iris is the goddess of rainbows and a messenger of the gods. She got her name after the Greek word iris "the rainbow" and eiris "messenger."
|Appearances for Iris|
In chronological order: